Forbes, Fortune and PEOPLE honor Highspot for empowering people to excel and accelerate business momentum
SEATTLE, Sept. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Highspot, the sales enablement platform that increases sales team productivity, today announced perennial recognition across various publications for its business growth and culture. For the third consecutive year, Highspot has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the annual definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. In addition, Fortune Magazine and Great Place to Work® recognized Highspot as one of 2022’s Best Workplaces for the third consecutive year, and PEOPLE honored Highspot on its 100 Companies that Care list, highlighting the top US companies that have succeeded in business while also demonstrating outstanding respect, care and concern for their employees, their communities and the environment.
“People aren’t just part of a company – they are the company,” said Amy Johnson, Chief People Officer, Highspot. “At Highspot, we know that the more we can support our people to bring their full selves to work and inspire them to innovate, the better products we’ll create and the bigger impact we’ll have on our customers.”
The Great Place to Work® Best Workplaces award is based on an analysis of survey responses from employees. In that survey, 97 percent of Highspot employees said the company is a great place to work compared to 57 percent of employees at a typical US-based company.
The recognition comes on the heels of rapid sales enablement category growth. Sales enablement is critical for increasing sales productivity, which is required in today’s market. The global sales enablement platform market size was valued at $1.7 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $7.3 billion by 2028, according to Verified Market Research.
Increasing demand for Highspot’s technology has contributed to the company’s strong growth trajectory. This year the company surpassed 1,000 employees, launched operations in Australia-New Zealand and doubled the EMEA business. Through it all, the company has doubled down on its commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging as a key lever to success, aspiring to reflect the diversity of the communities in which it operates and create an environment where employees bring their true and unique selves to work. Recent progress includes, but is not limited to:
- Increased BIPOC talent pipeline to comprise 50 percent of applications; increased female company representation to 47 percent, 10 percent above tech industry average
- Overhauled recruiting processes to inject new equitable hiring and onboarding practices; established inclusive recruiting training curriculum for all recruiters with 100 percent completion rate
- Launched benefits to equalize access to reproductive care and gender affirmation
- Designed the annual global internal DEI&B learning conference (Stand for Change), offering more than 30 DEI&B courses
- Launched six Employee Resource Groups and an Inclusion & Belonging Council, employee-led groups that foster inclusivity and build community
- Expanded and deepened partnerships with community partners, including Ada Developers Academy, AfroTech, Rainier Scholars, Technology Access Foundation (TAF), Year Up and more
Highspot 2022 Recognition:
- Forbes, The Cloud 100
- Forbes, America’s Best Startup Employers
- PEOPLE, 100 Companies that Care
- Fortune Magazine, 100 Best Medium Workplaces
- Fortune Magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Fortune Magazine, Best Workplaces in Technology
- GeekWire Awards, Next Tech Titan
- Puget Sound Business Journal, Washington’s Best Workplaces
The company is growing as the Highspot team continues to innovate and deliver breakthrough software that is transforming the way millions of people work. To learn more about career opportunities and open roles, visit www.highspot.com/careers.
- Demo Request
- Highspot Careers
- Social Media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that increases the productivity of sales teams by bridging the gap between strategy and execution. With Highspot, our customers turn initiatives into the actions that sales teams must execute and enable sales leaders to measure what is and is not working with deep and actionable insights. Companies like Aetna, Siemens, Staples and Yahoo use Highspot to manage content, to train and coach sellers, and to engage buyers. Executing your strategic initiatives with Highspot increases revenue, drives consistent rep performance and improves rep ROI.
Contact: Elena Edington, 206-817-4339, email@example.com