Are you a Highspot customer? If so, we built this event for you.
At Highspot, we strive to deliver beautifully designed software with a spark of magic. And now we’re bringing that same spark to our inaugural global customer conference.
Welcome to Spark 2020 — a two-day virtual conference during which you’ll learn the best ways to enable your teams on Highspot, how to configure the product to suit your organization’s needs, and gain the know-how to strengthen your sales enablement function as a whole. But that’s just the beginning. Our VP of Strategic Services Steve Hallowell said it best:
Even in the face of 2020’s unexpected challenges, we can spark a bright future for enablement. That’s one of many reasons why we’re bringing together hundreds of thought leaders and experts across roles, levels, and geographies to join forces in moving enablement forward.
Wondering what this will entail? Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect.
PROVOCATIVE THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Get ready to get inspired — some of the industry’s brightest minds will be bringing their experience and ideas to the conference. From actionable keynotes on innovating the way we work to customer-led presentations on sales enablement best practices, Spark 2020’s thought leadership content offers insights for everyone. A few highlights to look forward to:
- Angela Duckworth, founder and CEO of Character Lab and bestselling author of Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, and Patty McCord, former Chief Talent Officer of Netflix and author of Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility, will deliver inspiring guest keynotes.
- Salesforce’s EVP & GM, Salesforce Digital Adam Blitzer and our CEO Robert Wahbe will hold an executive conversation about the future of enablement.
- Our Highspot Leadership team will unveil exciting product news, complete with demos and product roadmap building exercises.
- The Spark Leadership track will offer sessions targeted toward those who lead their enablement teams and strategies. Led by executive leaders from both Highspot and customer companies including DocuSign, Monster, and Snap Inc, these discussions will focus on how recent times have impacted enablement and how to grow your team and career despite the challenges. You also won’t want to miss panels that offer actionable advice, such as “Nailing Your Virtual SKO” with Icertis, SurveyMonkey, and Level213.
Time is precious — to ensure yours is well-spent learning new skills relevant to your role and organization, you can choose your own adventure with tons of engaging sessions and roundtable discussions about various topics of interest.
If you’re based in the EMEA region, consider attending sessions that are led by UK-based Highspot experts and offered in the BST timezone. If you want to dive elbows-deep into adoption best practices, fill your schedule with sessions from the Spark Adoption track. Whichever you choose, we can guarantee you’ll be leaving with more than what you came with. Here are just a few sessions where you can really get your hands dirty:
- “Guidance: Create Sales Plays with SmartPages” with Highspot’s Services and Support Team
- “Inventing the Future: Interactive Roadmap Workshop” with Highspot’s Product Team
- “Highspot 101: Advice for the New User” led by our VP of Services Gwen Sheridan moderating a panel of customers
In between sessions, visit the Solution Zone. Here, you’ll find virtual booths for each major Highspot feature area staffed by product experts. Have a question about Highspot’s guidance capabilities after a session? Stop by the Content & Guidance booth to engage in a one-on-one conversation with a Highspot Product Manager. The Solution Zone also includes booths from sponsors and technology partners such as Salesforce and Tableau, where you can learn more about their solutions and Highspot integrations.
CONNECTIONS AND COMMUNITY
Although event attendees are no longer able to make conversation at the buffet table, our team intentionally chose a platform that makes virtual networking as easy as chatting over coffee.
Spark 2020’s dynamic digital environment provides multiple opportunities to forge relationships with your peers that can last long beyond the conference. From the Networking Lounge to collaborative discussions where attendees meet in in-platform Zoom breakout rooms, you can engage face-to-face with professionals that share your interests and goals. You can even indicate areas of interest on your profile, which surfaces relevant sessions and attendees who share those interests.
When the brightest minds gather to elevate enablement, sparks fly. There is incredible power in community — and building a supportive network has never been more mission-critical than it is now as we all work to navigate the new normal. If there’s one thing you can be sure of, it’s that the new relationships you take home will be as valuable as the enablement expertise.
READY TO SPARK A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR ENABLEMENT?
We know that we’re biased — but Spark 2020 is the event we’ve been counting down to all year. It’s the time we get to gather with our customers, the individuals who give us inspiration every day to continue on our mission to transform the way that millions of people work. We hope that you will join us as we push the boundaries of enablement together.