Webinar: Creating and Validating a Sales Content Map
During this Sales Enablement webinar, we’ll share perspectives on successfully deploying sales enablement technology. From content mapping to training, platform adoption, and how to maintain high performance, this webinar will equip sales enablement pros to make informed decisions that will play a significant role in the ultimate success of their solution.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Mapping Your Content. How to classify available sales content, identify what you need, and position your content where sales and marketing teams can make the most of it.
- Validating Your Content Map. Ideas on how to achieve cross-organizational endorsement that what’s in your content map is comprehensive, easy to understand, and ready for sales to use.
- Launching Your Solution. Key considerations when loading your content, provisioning users, and training users on your sales enablement platform.
- Ensuring Successful Adoption. How to bring users up the learning curve fast by aligning your evangelization focus to phased goals and usage metrics. This is also where we share ideas on why and how to infuse sales enablement into your day-to-day activities.
- Maintaining High Performance. Proven approaches to ensuring your ongoing operations run as smoothly as possible, from governance to analytics, reviews, and rigorous use of closed-loop feedback.