As companies increase their investments in sales enablement, stakeholders have a strong desire to understand the sales enablement metrics that will help their businesses be most successful.
The research for this report, jointly conducted by Sales Enablement PRO and the Sales Enablement Society, provides both quantitative and qualitative insights on the metrics commonly used to measure success, as well as details on emerging trends. The report dives deep into effective strategies for measuring sales enablement success across three main areas: Performance, Proficiency, and Productivity.
Key takeaways from the report include:
- Sales enablement plays a critical role in customer experience initiatives and investments
- Companies are turning their attention to measuring competencies, and frontline managers play a critical role in coaching
- Tracking and measuring the impact of content is highly correlated with increased win rates
- More than 30% of organizations are now tracking customer-centric values like NPS as core sales enablement metrics
- Companies that measure seller competencies report win rates that are 6 points higher than companies that don’t track seller competencies
- Sales enablement teams that measure the influenced revenue of their content report win rates that are 12 points higher than organizations that don’t track this metric
Get insights like these and more by downloading the Sales Enablement Analytics Report 2019 today to learn how sales enablement leaders are measuring sales enablement and driving business impact.