← Resource Library

Analytics Content Comparison

The Highspot sales enablement platform helps you find and highlight your best performing content: what the sales team really uses, what customers spend time on, and what is being used in the deals that win. Make sure that every seller always has the most effective material at their fingertips so they are prepared for every buyer conversation.

This Highspot in Action product video focuses on tracking how content is being modified and customized by the sales team. 

There are two uses cases for the content comparison report. First, marketing can see how sales is customizing their decks and learn from reps on the front lines.  Second, marketing can monitor brand and messaging compliance. Since nearly 80% of marketing-produced presentations are changed by the sales team before being presented to customers, systems that only measure the remaining 20% are missing the big picture.

Highspot analytics is an incredibly powerful way to optimize your business.

The best way to understand the power of Highspot is to start using it.

  • Connect sales to the most effective content
  • Present to customers and track engagement
  • Optimize content and sales pitches

Get Started Today

See for yourself why Highspot is industry’s most advanced sales enablement platform

Request Demo

Related Resources

Learn more about Highspot’s breakthrough approach to sales enablement in this short video.

See why Concur has standardized on Highspot for their global salesforce.

This tool will help you and your team evaluate sales enablement platforms.