Webinar: How to Align Sales and Marketing
When it comes to sales and marketing roles, it’s no secret that the relationship can be strained, no matter the industry or organization size.
However, with a combination of analytics and accountability, organizations can turn sales and marketers into true partners and, as a result, drive more revenue.
Watch this on-demand webinar with Chief Marketer magazine, where Jeff Day, VP, Marketing, Highspot will discuss the steps your organization can take align sales and marketing for good. You’ll learn how to:
- Determine an initiative leader—critical to overall success
- Build a culture of alignment starting at the top
- Define the respective roles and responsibilities of sales and marketing and agree on incentives
- Build operating processes and establish regular measurement cadences
- Implement effective sales enablement technology
You’ll walk away with solid direction on how to get started on the path to effective, results-driven sales enablement.
Everything you need to know about sales enablement.
Analysis report on the 2015 industry survey on sales enablement adoption, best practices and results.
Use this simple survey to gauge the alignment between your marketing and sales teams.