7 Steps to Getting Started with Sales Enablement
How many software systems, portals and content repositories does your organization use to manage content for sales today? How many times do you hear that sales can’t find the content they need? It can be much, much easier.
Companies who have solved this problem—companies such as Concur, Booking.com, Payscale, Multiview and Parallels—have raved about how easy it is to organize and find content and for marketing to manage and update content. They enjoy:
- A single system to manage all sales content for world-wide sales
- The ability to organize content specific to each field organization’s needs, but marketing can still track and manage content holistically
- Intuitive browsing with filters and groups, powerful search and recommended content based on opportunity characteristics
- Integration with nearly all enterprise content management systems, cloud or on-premise
- A cloud-based and fully mobile solution, so it is accessible everywhere on any device
- A full suite of analytics so you can measure content usage, customer engagement and influence on revenue
By deploying a Sales Enablement solution designed for sales content management, you can enjoy these benefits and help sales increase their quota attainment by nearly 50%. Download the “7 Steps to Getting Started with Sales Enablement” to ensure you get off to a great start.
Everything you need to know about sales enablement.
This tool will help you and your team evaluate sales enablement platforms.
Learn about the four building blocks of a sales enablement platform.