Webinar: Improving Sales Effectiveness by Turning B Salespeople into A Salespeople
The sales force’s success often depends upon its ability to improve the individual effectiveness of its salespeople. “B” performers — salespeople not yet performing at elite levels but who are nevertheless proven contributors capable of improvement — represent the best and largest single opportunity to impact individual improvement.
In this webinar from the Sales Management Association and Highspot, you’ll learn:
- How to identify the most important behaviors of top-performing reps
- How to replicate successful behaviors, processes, and content across the sales organization
- Key motivators for average-performing reps with potential
- Ways to get more reps speaking like top-performing reps
- The secret to replicating the attitudes of your top-performers
Watch this webinar now to gain approaches for transforming B players into A players as a means of driving overall sales force performance.
SiriusDecisions and Highspot review best practices for sales asset management, talent management and communications, and trends that will shape the enablement function in the year ahead.
Clari, Highspot, and SalesLoft review the five most common data challenges along the buyer’s journey and share tips on how you can overcome and resolve them.
Watch this on-demand webinar about the 2019 State of Sales Enablement report and learn what 2019 has in store for sales enablement professionals.