Webinar: Improving Sales Effectiveness by Turning B Salespeople into A Salespeople
The sales force’s success often depends upon its ability to improve the individual effectiveness of its salespeople. “B” performers — salespeople not yet performing at elite levels but who are nevertheless proven contributors capable of improvement — represent the best and largest single opportunity to impact individual improvement.
In this webinar from the Sales Management Association and Highspot, you’ll learn:
- How to identify the most important behaviors of top-performing reps
- How to replicate successful behaviors, processes, and content across the sales organization
- Key motivators for average-performing reps with potential
- Ways to get more reps speaking like top-performing reps
- The secret to replicating the attitudes of your top-performers
Watch this webinar now to gain approaches for transforming B players into A players as a means of driving overall sales force performance.
Watch this on-demand webinar about the 2019 State of Sales Enablement report and learn what 2019 has in store for sales enablement professionals.
SiriusDecisions and Highspot discuss why improving sales effectiveness should be a top priority for all sales leaders who want to meet their revenue goals.
Get key tips and tricks to replicate successful behaviors, processes, and content across your entire sales organization in this webinar.