The sales force’s success often depends upon its ability to improve the individual effectiveness of its salespeople. “B” performers – salespeople not yet performing at elite levels but who are nevertheless proven contributors capable of improvement – represent the best and largest single opportunity to impact individual improvement.
In this webinar from the Sales Management Association and Highspot, you’ll learn:
- How to identify the most important behaviours of top-performing reps
- How to replicate successful behaviours, processes, and content across the sales organisation
- Key motivators for average-performing reps with potential
- Ways to get more reps speaking like top-performing reps
- The secret to replicating the attitudes of your top-performers
Watch this webinar now to gain approaches for transforming B players into A players as a means of driving overall sales force performance.