Webinar: 6 Ways to Improve your Sales Content Management
How do you feel about your sales content portal?
How easy is it for your sales teams to find the content they need?
If you’re not crazy about it, you’re not alone. Using Network drives, SharePoint portals, and even cloud-based content systems to distribute content to distributed sales teams leave a lot to be desired. They’re hard for sales teams to navigate, don’t often very good search and don’t provide recommendations based on the sales opportunity. And often, they are just as hard for marketing teams to manage.
There is a better way.
A modern sales enablement platform is designed to make it easy for sellers to find the content they need, quickly, easily. Solutions that recommend the best performing content based on opportunity characteristics improve sales rep performance. And, content publishers (marketing, usually) need a way to manage content in one place, to update content universally, and to analyze what is working.
Access this on-demand webinar to learn about modern best practices in Sales Enablement, in order to solve your sales content management challenges, including:
- Creating a single cloud-based repository for all sales content
- Making content available anywhere, on any device
- Providing flexible content organization specific to each teams’ needs
- Ensuring your reps can quickly find the content they need, through easy browsing, powerful semantic search and content recommendations
- Integrating with CRM systems Enabling centralized content management, versioning and content alignment
Learn how best-in-class organizations create 200% revenue growth over average companies.
Everything you need to know about sales enablement.
The industry definitive guide to sales content performance.