What if you had a clear, easy-to-implement methodology for focusing sales on the highest revenue segments and increasing sales performance? How interested would your CEO be?
Like so many things in business, success in sales requires starting with the right strategy, focusing on the key steps and executing with resources aligned. It may sound complicated, but it’s actually easier than you’d think….because it makes sense.
Join leading researcher, Heather Cole from SiriusDecisions, to learn how you can use Sales Enablement to transform your organization’s sales performance. SiriusDecisions’ new “Enablement to Revenue” model provides a framework for Sales Enablement teams to focus sales on the highest potential targets and align training, content and tools to be most effective.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Implement a proven methodology for improving effectiveness on sales’ highest value revenue streams
- Map the buyer’s journey to these revenue streams and create playbooks that ensure success
- Measure content’s performance, sales best practices, and Sales Enablement’s influence on revenue
- Select the right technology platform to empower sales with playbooks, content, training and best practices
- Ensure performance analytics are in place to measure what’s working and what’s not in order to improve practices and share across the organization
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear research-backed suggestions directly from one of the leading voices in Sales Enablement and turn your organization’s content into bottom-line results.
Heather Cole, Services Director, Sales Enablement Strategy, SiriusDecisions
Sales enablement leader with over 20 years of experience in field marketing, knowledge management, training and sales operations for global service organizations. Proficient in designing and deploying programs that bridge the gap between business strategy and consistent field execution. Successful at generating clear business results from enablement activities by focusing on customer and sales requirements. Skilled at assessing the needs of large-scale business development teams and gaining consensus across diverse stakeholders to implement the most appropriate processes and tools. Proven track record of leading cross-functional groups to achieve the goal of improved sales productivity.