We are excited to share the details of our latest release, which includes many of the features and capabilities our customers have been asking for, including a focus on the marketing to sales to customer content lifecycle as well as supporting and integrating with several new platforms such as Salesforce.com, Box, and Dropbox.
Here is the full press release:
Highspot Transforms Sales Portals and Playbooks
Latest release adds Salesforce.com support, Box and Dropbox integration, and an enhanced mobile experience
SEATTLE (BUSINESS WIRE) — Highspot, the intelligent content platform that optimises how marketing and sales teams leverage content to engage customers and drive revenue, today announced updates to its service. Focused on transforming sales portals and playbooks, Highspot now integrates with Salesforce.com, Box and Dropbox, delivers a significantly enhanced experience on tablets and mobile phones, and provides smart feeds for real-time customer and competitive intelligence. Customers can now rely on Highspot to ensure important business content, including product marketing materials, market intelligence data and sales playbooks, is updated dynamically, analysed for performance, and ranked by importance, all with a customised view for each team or individual. While other products on the market focus on simply manually managing content, Highspot optimises sales-critical content via its data science and machine learning capabilities, resulting in increased seller effectiveness, improved sales management visibility, and on-the-fly delivery of insights to marketing so they can produce content that drives revenue. “In speaking with organisations of all types about their information challenges, we’ve learned that one of the greatest needs in business today is having intelligent, powerful access to sales materials,” said Robert Wahbe, CEO and founder of Highspot. “Our customers have asked for deeper integration with services important to their sales teams like Box and Salesforce.com, and our latest release delivers on that and more.”
Notable Highspot Updates and Additions
- Sales playbooks – Industry-leading definition and execution of playbooks that map content directly to the buyer’s journey with powerful ways to customise views for each opportunity
- Salesforce.com – Smart connectivity between Highspot and Salesforce delivers relevant playbooks and other related content directly into Salesforce.com lead and opportunity views, mapping the highest performing content to deal stage
- Cloud-based file access – The new Highspot easily connects with corporate Box and Dropbox accounts, ensuring up-to-date materials are available anytime
- Versioning – Supports distributed copies of materials that can be easily updated and versioned in one place
- Mobile support – Sales activities are happening on-the-go, and Highspot makes portals and playbooks available in a faster, flexible manner that’s just right for tablets and mobile phones
- Smart feeds – The new Highspot easily grabs fresh RSS-based or search-based feeds for company and competitor research that leverages machine learning to deliver only the most relevant articles, not a firehose of content that needs constant filtering
Semantic Search and Discovery
According to Forrester Research, people fail to locate the information they’re looking for at work approximately 6 out of 10 times they search. Highspot’s goal is to transform the way people connect to information and expertise. It employs machine learning to not only store and categorise a company’s internal documents, but also analyses how users interact with content, intelligently recognising each individual’s trends and preferences.
Seattle-based Highspot optimises how marketing and sales organisations discover and leverage their most valuable working content. The Highspot service enables organisations to create portals, execute sales playbooks, track market intelligence, on-board and train employees, and simplify team sharing. Rather than simply manually managing content, Highspot uses its industry-leading data science platform to deliver predictive analytics, semantic search, and actionable insights.
Contact us if you’d like us to tell you more or schedule a demo.