Customers including DocuSign, Zillow and Crestron Electronics recognised for inventing the future of sales enablement
SEATTLE, November 4, 2022 — Highspot, the sales enablement platform that increases sales productivity, announced today the winners of the second annual Spark Impact Awards, recognising the transformational impact that customers and partners make with the Highspot platform. These awards highlight the people and organisations who use Highspot to shape the future of sales enablement.
This year’s winners of the Spark Impact Awards are:
- Innovation Award: Celebrating customers that are on the cutting edge of enablement innovation.
- Kate Wensley, DocuSign
- James Richey, SAP Concur
- Momentum Award: Highlighting customers that have driven strong momentum and adoption of Highspot with Content Governance, Pitching, Sales Plays and Training & Coaching.
- Kristin Door, Hover
- Katy Schulz, Paylocity
- John Hesseltine, Crestron Electronics
- Jake Boenisch, Avetta
- Changemakers Award: Applauding customers for social impact, DE&I, climate change, and community.
- Marie Leonard, Center for Creative Leadership
- Transformation Award: Recognising customers that have achieved business transformational results.
- Suzanne Portugal, SentinelOne
- Andrea Leveroni, Newsela
- Champions Award: Honouring customers that have championed their enablement success stories.
- Vincent Drapeau, SS&C Intralinks
- Natasha Reed, Zillow
- Ecosystem Award: Celebrating partners that have paved the path for success with Highspot.
- Corporate Visions; Marketplace Partner of the Year
- Salesloft, Technology Partner of the Year
- Salesforce, Partner of the Year
“Companies everywhere are asking how to improve sales performance and drive revenue in a tough economy — and enablement professionals are answering,” said Shawnna Sumaoang, Vice President of Community Marketing at Highspot. “Our customers’ dedication to inventing the future of enablement sets a high bar across the industry and inspires us all. Congratulations to this year’s winners — I’m excited to see how our customer community continues to use Highspot to push the boundaries of what’s possible with enablement.”
The State of Sales Enablement Report 2022 found that the “formalisation and tenure of the enablement function contributes significantly to business impact, as organisations with sales enablement processes or practices in place for more than two years report significant business results, including a 7-percentage-point improvement in win rates.” As enablement becomes a business imperative for companies across industries and geographies, enablement professionals are uniting to drive the category forward. At the annual global customer conference Highspot Spark ’22, more than 1,500 experts from top brands including AWS, Office Depot, NTT, and Siemens gathered to share learnings and uplift the enablement discipline as core to a successful revenue strategy.
All award nominations were evaluated based on the enablement challenges the customer needed to solve, the business impact from usage of the Highspot platform, and the overall story presented in the nomination. The winning companies were then selected based on a variety of considerations, including adoption trends of key capabilities like Training & Coaching, Sales Plays, Sales Pitching, and overall Highspot recurring usage.
The Spark Impact Awards are hosted by the Highspot Spark Community. This global community is designed exclusively for members of the Highspot ecosystem, built to bring together leading professionals to share best practices, collaborate across the industry, experience unique events and learn the art of what’s possible with the Highspot platform.
To learn more about the Spark Impact Awards or join the Highspot Spark Community, visit: https://community.highspot.com/.
Highspot is the sales enablement platform that increases the productivity of sales teams by bridging the gap between strategy and execution. With Highspot, our customers turn initiatives into the actions that sales teams must execute and enable sales leaders to measure what is and is not working with deep and actionable insights. Companies like Aetna, Siemens, Staples and Yahoo use Highspot to manage content, to train and coach sellers, and to engage buyers. Executing your strategic initiatives with Highspot increases revenue, drives sales rep productivity and increases sales pipeline.
Contact: Elena Edington, 206-817-4339, firstname.lastname@example.org