Every modern seller today has heard of the power of social selling. But not everyone is doing it. Why? There are a dozen reasons—it’s hard, it’s time-consuming—and it all boils down to one main obstacle: sales teams can’t determine whether their social efforts are effective or not.
Starting today, they can.
We just announced a new way to track and measure social selling engagement that simplifies sales via social media to the click of a button. Using the Highspot for Chrome Plugin, sellers can now easily share the most effective sales assets directly within any online channel. The tool is designed to fit into sales teams’ existing workflows, empower sellers to meet buyers where they are, and provide engagement data that shows the value of social selling efforts across some of the most popular social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
“At Twitter, social selling is a key component of our approach. We are excited to see Highspot taking the lead in enabling our sellers to easily track and measure their social sales tactics and optimise for success.”
– Karishma Patel, Sales Operations Manager, Twitter
And here’s what our customer at iRhythm says about it:
“At iRhythm, we recognise the value of having our sales enablement platform at the ready, all the time, no matter where our sales reps are. This new feature from Highspot is ideal for our reps who are using LinkedIn and other social media, giving them an additional way to interact and track engagement with customers and prospects. We’re excited that Highspot is making life more convenient for them.”
– Peter Alexander, Director of Digital Marketing, iRhythm
With the new social selling capabilities from Highspot, sales and marketing teams can leverage precise analytics to fully understand what works and what doesn’t and compare results to other channels to optimise their strategies and overall approach.
- Leverage an easy-to-use, powerful integration – Highspot for Chrome Plugin helps sellers easily insert trackable sales assets anywhere online with a couple of clicks—including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Analyze usage by buyer and channel – Sellers can see link engagement, time spent on content, and other analytics to help them make informed decisions around next steps.
- Compare social vs email engagement – Companies can see how effective each channel is performing and aggregate results directly into the company’s CRM.
- Track content trends – Marketers can leverage social selling data in aggregate to make better, more informed decisions around sales enablement efforts.
We are delighted to help our customers succeed even better now via social media. Want to see a demo of the new feature? Request a demo now.