Fall 2020 release delivers natively-built training and coaching and 360-degree analytics to help companies get the most from their customer-facing teams
LONDON, 7th October 2020 — Highspot, the revenue enablement platform that makes every customer conversation count, today announced at Spark 2020, its inaugural global user conference, the launch of the industry’s only natively-built end-to-end revenue enablement platform. This platform introduces new training and coaching capabilities and Scorecards that provide left-to-right analytics on business impact.
“The majority of companies miss revenue opportunities every day,” said Robert Wahbe, CEO, Highspot. “Revenue enablement is the key to unlocking growth. Our platform allows revenue leaders to land strategic initiatives by changing the behaviour of their teams — driving consistent revenue performance and drawing a direct line from go-to-market initiatives to business outcomes.”
Highspot’s platform delivers on the promise of revenue enablement with comprehensive content, guidance, training, coaching, and customer engagement capabilities, all powered by 360-degree analytics. The new capabilities introduced in the Fall ‘20 release further support companies in making every customer conversation count — to empower sales teams to drive consistent performance, to help marketing land their go-to-market strategy, and to support services in increasing customer satisfaction.
Natively-Built Training and Coaching
Every year, companies lose billions of dollars on training that is all but forgotten. Research on The Forgetting Curve shows that within one hour, people will have lost an average of 50 percent of the information presented. What’s more, the shift to virtual presents increasing challenges to ensuring that rep training is put into practice.
Highspot delivers training based on how humans want to learn. With an outcome-based approach anchored in the real-world, Highspot supports training and coaching that is just-in-time, engaging, and designed to drive retention and behaviour change. Highspot’s native capabilities work seamlessly within the platform, giving revenue leaders a singular system to drive business outcomes.
“With Highspot, all of our content is already there, making it easy to create courses,” said Carl Saxon, Director of Sales Enablement at Icertis. “We put all of our onboarding and customer-facing content into Highspot, which has helped drive adoption and improve the performance of our go-to-market teams.”
Early adopters of the new training and coaching capabilities, including Dialpad, Icertis, Lamar, and more, are using Highspot to:
- Transform skills of customer-facing teams: Drive behavioural change with real-world training and coaching activities, just-in-time training embedded in sales plays at the moment of action and reinforcement of concepts across workflows.
- Prove business outcomes: Demonstrate the impact of training and coaching on company performance with 360-degree analytics that validate changes in rep behaviour and help managers become more effective coaches.
- Create high-impact training: Easily create, manage, and optimise training courses, from virtual sales kickoffs to rep onboarding.
Scorecards That Provide New Insights to Drive Business Outcomes
Highspot’s 360-degree analytics provide a holistic picture across companies’ initiatives, teams, and customers. The platform’s Scorecards offer a comprehensive view of the impact of go-to-market initiatives. This fall, Highspot is introducing the first of these Scorecards, the Play Scorecard, which enables revenue leaders to understand the impact of a play and answer three fundamental questions:
- Does the customer-facing team understand the strategy? Easily track rep and team adoption of any go-to-market play, along with associated training.
- Are the customer-facing teams executing the strategy? Understand the impact of each play, pitching activity, the most effective content and more.
- Is the strategy driving business results? Demonstrate the impact on the bottom line with influenced revenue reporting.
“The beauty of a unified platform is that we can now deliver integrated insights across content, guidance, training, coaching, and engagement that will change the way companies run their businesses,” said Wahbe. “Scorecards are game-changers because leaders can leverage them to take action and drive outcomes in ways they’ve never been able to before.”
Expanded Partnerships, Integrations, and Enterprise Certifications
- Enterprise-Class Security: Highspot is expanding its security and privacy certifications by obtaining ISO 27001 certification.
- Brainshark and MindTickle integrations: Highspot is expanding its deep technology partnerships and integrations with Brainshark and MindTickle, giving customers flexibility and a broad range of industry choices.
- Microsoft Teams integration: Highspot for Microsoft Teams allows users to search and share Highspot content within Microsoft Teams.
To see Highspot’s revenue enablement platform in action, please request a demo with the team.
Highspot is the unified revenue enablement platform that helps companies get the most from their customer-facing teams. Our platform delivers intelligent content management, guidance, training, coaching, customer engagement, and 360-degree analytics. Revenue teams use Highspot to deliver a unified buying experience that increases revenue, customer satisfaction, and retention. With global support across 125 countries, Highspot is the leader in customer satisfaction ratings across Salesforce, AppExchange, G2, Microsoft Store, Google Play, and Apple App Store.