Invent the Future
Who We aRe
Together, we’re changing how millions of people work. Highspot is built by people who bring their true and unique selves to work each day. We’re growing fast, which means you’ll get to grow fast with us—and create a career you can be proud of.
Find Your Team
Every team at Highspot is All In! Learn more about each team and hear directly from your future teammates on what it’s really like to work here.
Where We Collaborate
At Highspot we continue to Learn It All about the best ways to Collaborate Across Boundaries. Expanding to more cities soon!
We Take Care
Our benefits are designed with people in mind, not the bottom line.
Insurance for Real Life
Wellness Membership Discounts
We strive to create a workplace where people can bring their true and unique selves to work every day.
Find Your Dream Team
Our headquarters is in Seattle. We’re also hiring across the world.
Take a look at our Interview Process Guide .
We value your time and the effort you put in to applying for a role with us, so we’ll do our best to make your application and interview process as enjoyable as possible.
What happens after you apply
- We will review your application and if we would like to move forward, a Recruiter will kick things off with a call to get to know you better by understanding your current situation, your motivations and goals.
- If the Recruiter call goes well, the next step is typically a Hiring Manager call followed by a Virtual Interview with different members of our team.
- Your Recruiter will be your resource along the way to answer any questions, including provide information on our benefits and communicate each step in the process to prepare you for your interviews.
- Get to know our product better and watch How We Use Highspot .
- Learn about our Guiding Principles. We often reference these in our everyday talk and will be looking to see if you embody these principles that guide our company culture.
- Your first few weeks here at Highspot will consist of going through our company onboarding program—GROW. At GROW, we give you an in-depth look at our product, customers, competitors, and functions within the company. We want to support you to do your best work.