SiriusDecisions Revenue Enablement: A Five-Step Approach
Sales enablement is no longer enough. All customer-facing roles – not just sellers – must possess the necessary skills, knowledge, and process expertise, and have access to the most effective assets, to provide a unified and improved customer experience. Effectively enabling all revenue teams is more important than ever to ensure continued customer acquisition and retention amidst economic uncertainty.
The SiriusDecisions Revenue Enablement Framework includes the following five steps that organisations must take to ensure a seamless experience for their buyers and customers:
- Define interactions: What are the buyer and customer touchpoints?
- Identify customer-facing personas: Who is representing the organisation in these interactions?
- Map competencies: What skills, knowledge, and process expertise are required?
- Align assets: What content and resources are needed to prepare, share, and follow up?
- Inform communications: What information must come from and go to customer-facing roles on a regular basis?
Download the research to learn how your company can provide enablement for all customer-facing roles and lay the foundation for continued customer acquisition, satisfaction, and retention.