MultiView is the fearlessly creative provider of marketing solutions for partners and clients in the B2B space. They rank No. 1 in the delivery of hands-on industry expertise. For more than 15 years, MultiView has been building digital B2B campaigns that deliver creative solutions elevated by personalized service. With its uniquely creative approach to B2B marketing and strategy, MultiView has earned the trust and business of tens of thousands of Fortune 500 and mid-market publishers and advertisers.
MultiView is part of the Warburg Pincus portfolio of companies, a private equity firm with investments in more than 650 companies across 30 countries. MultiView has been an A+ Better Business Bureau accredited business since 2007, with a commitment to being the hardest-working creative and technology partner the B2B sector will ever have. MultiView has offices in Irving, TX, Lehi, UT, National Harbor, MD, and Toronto, Canada.
With a large salesforce, MultiView faced challenges with their previous sales enablement platform
- The content repository had limited administrative control over what was uploaded, which made it difficult to manage a content library that had surpassed 4,000 presentations
- Marketing wanted a system that could allow for dynamic content to be shared, thus alleviating the need for individual presentations and large volumes of content
- With no ability to minimize the amount of content through use of dynamic functionality, Multiview found the platform too rigid and had limited scalability
- All marketing and sales content is organized within Highspot and allows for complete control over the marketing collateral
- As marketing versions content, reps automatically get the latest versions
- Reps use Highspot to flexibly share content with customers via both email pitches and live pitches with screen sharing
- Marketing now manages content and Sales can concentrate on doing what they do best… Generating revenue
- Sales rep feedback is very positive, with reps satisfied or very satisfied with the Highspot solution
- Although recently launched, adoption of the platform is very positive; MultiView is now expanding the platform to their Outside Sales team as well
- Marketing has analytics to know what content is resonating with the sales force as well as prospects
Learn more about Highspot’s breakthrough approach to sales enablement in this short video.
The industry definitive guide to sales content performance.
This tool will help you and your team evaluate sales enablement platforms.