Webinar: The 6 Essentials for Delivering Your Sales Pitch
November 17, 2015 at 10am PT -- Webinar
Engagement is the lifeblood of the modern sales process. Customers are highly informed and highly demanding. They expect to be able to get information on any aspect of your product whenever they need it. Throughout the sales cycle, you are constantly pitching with content that needs to intrigue and educate them. But how do you get the most out of what you are sending? To deliver your content that engages customers and drives sales, you should have a service that offers the 6 essentials to effective sales pitches:
- Provide a platform to enable efficient online pitching
- Ensure proper content is being used (recommendations)
- Provide email delivery in the same platform to reduce friction
- Provide alerts when any prospect engages with pitch
- Create account dashboards detailing all activity
- Enable “playbooks” embedded in pitching technology to guide next steps and best practices
This webinar will dive in to each of the above essentials so your customers get more relevant and more engaging content, and you get better deal velocity and a higher conversion rate.
Learn about the six essential elements for delivering effective sales pitches.
Everything you need to know about sales enablement.
This Highspot in Action video focuses on Highspot’s live sales pitch capabilities.