Webinar: Building Your Content Mapping Plan
December 6, 2018 at 10:00 AM PT
Got content? The answer is probably “yes.” The truth is that content is everywhere. But when it comes to sales enablement, odds are you’re struggling with multiple content repositories, version control, the black hole of emailing pitches, an inability to track content performance or analyzing best sales practices.
According to SiriusDecisions, 60% of marketing content goes unused by sales reps for two main reasons: Reps can’t find the content or the content is “not relevant.” And although everyone wants to maximize the content they have, but most organizations don’t know where to start or how to map out a path to success. Join us for a webinar on Thursday, December 6 at 10:00 AM PT to learn:
- Common content pain points of traditional content repositories and solutions for these problems.
- Tactical steps for getting started on a full content audit for your organization.
- How to structure your content so that your sales reps can find, use, and win with it.
- How to find your content gaps so you know what content your sales reps might be missing.
- Key success factors and metrics to continually optimize content for sales reps.
Whether or not you already have a content management strategy, your marketers and sellers will benefit from these content mapping, curating, and measuring best practices.
A proven approach toward successful technology deployment and adoption helps sales reps work smarter and close deals more effectively than ever before.
Today’s buyers are more independent, more informed, and more demanding than ever before. Download this eBook to equip your sellers to win over today’s modern buyer.