Seattle Chapter: Sales Enablement Society
March 29, 2017, Seattle, Washington
Join the first Sales Enablement Society Seattle Chapter meet up, specifically designed for networking with other sales enablement thought leaders and learning the latest trends and pillars of sales productivity in Seattle.
This is a conversational roundtable—no slideware, no talking heads, no wasted time—we’ll spend the evening sharing experiences, best practices, and discussing challenges/potential solutions to help you maximize sales enablement efforts.
- Strategic Overview: The “business within a business” operating model for building a best-in-class sales enablement practice
- Group Discussion: Applying practical applications to create “stickiness”
- Sales Enablement Role of the Future: What does the future look like?
- Group Discussion: How do you successfully apply sales enablement strategies?
- Formally Enact Seattle Chapter of the Sales Enablement Society & Elect Chapter President
- Networking Reception
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Time: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm. with Networking Reception immediately following
Location: Oxygen Learning, 1505 Westlake Ave N, Ste 940, Seattle, WA 98109
Want to join in on the discussion? If you are a sales enablement practitioner in the Seattle area, reach out to join our chapter. Outside of Seattle? We’d still love to have you join the conversation, as well as the society. Leverage the form to the right to reach out.
Everything you need to know about sales enablement.
Analysis report from an industry survey on sales enablement adoption, best practices and results.
Real-world strategies and tactics for optimizing your sales enablement platform and turning it into a competitive advantage.