Improving Sales Effectiveness by Turning B Salespeople into A Salespeople
Thursday, August 15th 2019
The sales force’s success often depends upon its ability to improve the individual effectiveness of its salespeople. “B” performers — salespeople not yet performing at elite levels but who are nevertheless proven contributors capable of improvement — represent the best and largest single opportunity to impact individual improvement.
This webcast explores approaches for transforming B players into A players as a means of driving overall sales force performance.
In this webcast, you’ll learn:
- How to identify the most important behaviors of top-performing reps
- How to replicate successful behaviors, processes, and content across the sales organization
- Key motivators for average-performing reps with potential
- Ways to get more reps speaking like top-performing reps
- The secret to replicating the attitudes of your top-performers