6 Ways to Improve your Sales Content Management
Thursday, October 08th 2015
If you’re not crazy about it, you’re not alone. Using Network drives, SharePoint, and even cloud-based file systems to distribute content to distributed sales teams leave a lot to be desired. They’re hard for sales teams to navigate, don’t often very good search and don’t provide recommendations based on the sales opportunity. And, they are just as hard for marketing teams to manage. There is a better way. A modern sales enablement platform is designed to make it easy for sellers to find the content they need, quickly, easily. Solutions that recommend the best performing content based on opportunity characteristics improve sales rep performance. And, content publishers need a way to manage content in one place, to update content universally, and to analyze what is working. Most importantly, it provides a clear path to version control ensuring everyone is on the same page.
Join this live webinar to discuss best practices in Sales Enablement, in order to solve your sales content management challenges, including:
- Creating a single cloud-based repository for all sales content
- Making content available anywhere, on any device
- Providing flexible content organization specific to each teams’ needs
- Ensuring your reps can quickly find the content they need, through easy browsing, powerful semantic search and content recommendations.
- Integrating with CRM systems
- Enabling centralized content management, versioning and content alignment
If you are interested, but unable to attend the live webinar, please register and we’ll be sure to send you a link to the recorded version afterward.