Location: Seattle, Washington
Product Description and Responsibilities
In this role, you would be joining the Customer Services team. It is a high impact and high visibility role, representing the company as you work with customers to define and deliver solutions using Highspot. You will play a key role in building and sustaining customer and partner relationships, while driving the adoption of Highspot within the customer’s organization and ensuring that customers get the full benefits of using our solution. You will work closely with the account team to support the sales process and with the engineering team to evolve the product.
- Be a black belt in the Highspot product and how it is integrated with other systems in a customer environment.
- Become a trusted customer advisor, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders (from the most senior to the most junior) to define and evolve solutions. Help the customer fully leverage Highspot to get the most value from the product.
- Design the solution in collaboration with the customer, develop project plans, and execute on them. Deliver and launch solutions on time that meet customer needs.
- Train users to take full advantage of the product.
- Work with the account team to support the sales process.
- Work with the engineering team on evolving the product to fill any gaps that emerge during customer engagements.
- Articulate, convincing, and supportive when dealing with a wide range of people. Able to sustain a fast-paced discussion with an executive and to support an impatient user who is learning about Highspot for the first time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to construct an effective strategy for organizing and sharing sales and marketing information. Requires the ability to bridge between different teams within the customer organization, who often have conflicting perspectives. Experience operating within the marketing and/or sales team at a large organization is a major plus.
- Experience driving software solutions involving many stakeholders and delivering results on time with high quality.
- 5+ years of development, consulting, professional services, or sales engineering experience.
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- An environment where you can do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle
Highspot is the industry’s most powerful sales engagement platform. By surfacing the most relevant content, providing flexible ways to present it to customers, and understanding how it performs across the sales cycle, Highspot uniquely delivers visibility and insights that drive engagement, revenue, and customer satisfaction.
To apply for this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply