Location: Seattle, WA
About the Position
We are seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to join our team and help orchestrate sales activities. Core responsibilities of this position include execution analysis and data entry of account information for the Account Development team, as well as administrative support for the sales organization. We are looking for an individual who is flexible, energetic, able to problem solve and prioritize, and has an interest in software and personal growth in the tech industry. This position is a direct report to the Vice President of Sales.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop sales and marketing skills under a strong, industry-leading team.
This team member is extremely well organized, possessing the ability to coordinate multiple projects and manage multiple stakeholders across the organization, including senior company leadership. Candidate must be a systems thinker, work independently, and complete tasks on deadline. To be successful you must be a self-starter who thrives under pressure with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work with Account Development team to ensure Account/Contact data is accurate and processed through Salesforce.com efficiently
- Conduct administrative duties such CRM database management, mail management
- Prepare and maintain Sales Team status reports, master calendar and departmental metrics
- Support conference, event and coordination and other tasks as requested
- Collaborate across business segments to assist with the deliverables
- Conduct research using various sources (LinkedIn), interpret data and provide analysis
- Assist in other special projects, as needed
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to prioritize and meet hard deadlines, often with limited advance notice
- Strong analytic ability and uses systems thinking to improve infrastructure and enable the team to produce scalable and repeatable processes
- Self-starter who thrives under pressure, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, detail, and communication skills
- Positive attitude, versatility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Possesses good judgment, initiative and decision-making skills; anticipates problems
- Experience with CRM database (Salesforce.com) a plus
- Undergraduate degree; emphasis in Marketing or a related discipline a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Contribute significantly to building a great company, with great people
- An environment where you can do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Shiny new Apple products
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle
Highspot is the industry’s most advanced sales enablement platform. Using Highspot, sales teams are connected to the most relevant content for each situation, have flexible ways to present content to customers, and gain real-time visibility into whether customers find the content engaging. Advanced analytics lets marketing and sales understand how content is performing across the sales cycle and provides actionable insights so pitches and content can be optimized. By closing the loop across marketing, sales, and customers, Highspot uniquely delivers visibility and insights that help companies engage more effectively with customers, driving increased revenue and customer satisfaction.