Location: Seattle, WA
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer who possesses a unique combination of technical depth and business savvy. The Sales Engineer will be a trusted advisor and Highspot solution expert, working with sales, services and product teams to help drive opportunities and solution capabilities. This position is a direct report to the Vice President of Sales.
- Proven track record of successfully working with sales teams, in a collaborative environment, winning deals
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new technology quickly; Mastery of Highspot solution
- Action-oriented, self-starter with a strong persistence in achieving goals and prioritizing work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand customers’ requirements, business needs and challenges while establishing realistic and attainable expectations at an executive and management level.
- Motivated to learn and grow with the ability to quickly adapt to change and new environments
- Operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment with limited overhead, but deep support
- Accountable for own results with a strong competitive drive and a “do what it takes” work ethic.
- Develops and collaborates with others at Highspot on the technical sales strategy for opportunities
- Participate in the gathering of business and technical requirements of prospects
- Develop and deliver demonstrations and prepare for product deep-dives
- Collaborate with the Services team on POC’s and trials to ensure successful outcomes
- Lead and assist in the RFx and Security review processes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technical decision makers in accounts to help ensure the smooth process throughout the sales process, as well as the hand-off to services
- Work closely with Product Management on existing and new product development
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of customer facing experience as a Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Experience working with Corporate and Enterprise Accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills
- Travel expectation: 50%
- Well versed in all aspects of sales engagement including initial discoveries, demonstrations, evaluations, proof of concepts, and transition to services
Perks and Benefits
- Contribute significantly to building a great company, with great people
- An environment where you can do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Shiny new Apple products
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle
Highspot is the industry’s most advanced sales enablement platform. Using Highspot, sales teams are connected to the most relevant content for each situation, have flexible ways to present content to customers, and gain real-time visibility into whether customers find the content engaging. Advanced analytics lets marketing and sales understand how content is performing across the sales cycle and provides actionable insights so pitches and content can be optimized. By closing the loop across marketing, sales, and customers, Highspot uniquely delivers visibility and insights that help companies engage more effectively with customers, driving increased revenue and customer satisfaction.Apply